The planning though went on for a while ,waiting for the auspicious trigger like announcing a good news .......... But I am amazed that my blogsite emerged today beating all odds and much to my surprise in the interval during one of my cooking adventure. It just happenned and I believe it did like all good things do. This has set me thinking ,how much of my time I have wasted for the right opportune.Laziness thy name is excuse. So with that inspiration I am starting to let go of my thoughts all bundled up inside me for such a long time ...... Come on , humble me for any explicit pride ,knock me when I am mistaken and share my joy whenever it nestles over my head.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sree soaking time for urad dhal for idli.... 1 hour.. keep posting in ur blog.
Thank you shanthi . It is funny I am getting back after 15 years 😀
Post a Comment